What is a Fiduciary Financial Advisor?
The word “fiduciary” comes from the Latin “fiducia,” meaning “trust.” We believe that trust is the bedrock to any meaningful and long-lasting relationship. Our clients put their faith in us, not only to help themselves succeed throughout retirement, but often their friends, family, and members of their community.
- We will always put our clients’ best interests first.
- We will act with prudence; that is, with the skill, care, diligence, and good judgement of a professional.
- We will not mislead clients, and will provide conspicuous, full and fair disclosure of all important facts.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest.
- We will fully disclose and fairly manage, in our clients’ favor, any unavoidable conflicts.
“We adhere to the fiduciary standard with our clients”